Aesthetically pleasing and the safest form of trampolining, in ground rectangular trampolines are the pinnacle of trampolining. Our heavy duty RHS Australian steel framework is specifically designed to withstand the rigours of a long life in the soil. Even in the salty air of coastal holiday areas our trampolines will live to a ripe old age.
We manufacture and install only the very best trampolines, fittings and safety mats. All our work is guaranteed and built to last.
Highest quality build
Our trampolines are designed for permanent outdoor installation and feature:
- Highest quality terylene woven mat (important for a deep, soft bounce)
- All-weather rubber based undercoat on the woven mat (for longevity)
- Heavy duty 11″ springs (for a deep, soft controllable bounce)
- High quality padding and rubber surrounds for safety
- Hot dipped galvanised RHS steel frame (will not rust even in coastal areas)
Note: In ground trampoline Installation normally takes between 2-4 days depending on soil texture and location.
Ambition and location normally determines the best trampoline for you.
Family: Mat Size 3660 x 1830mm Frame Size 4625 x 2820mm
Olympic: Mat Size 4270 x 1830mm Frame Size 5200 x 2820mm
Olympic Elite: Mat Size 4270 x 2130mm Frame Size 5200 x 3050mm
Woven 2 String Trampoline Mat Colours
Olympic Blue / Garden Green / Customised