Maintenance for longer life and better performance
As a general rule, our trampolines are low maintenance.
The quality materials and craftsmanship ensure many years of fun and exercise. But we do recommend inspecting your trampoline on a regular basis to rejuvenate, repair and extend the life of your equipment for years to come.
Of course you can do your own maintenance check, our maintenance guide will show you the way.
We can also do this for you. The benefit of a Mr Trampoline expert doing the maintenance check is that we have an experienced eye and will undertake any repairs on the spot.
If you’ve had your trampoline for 3-4 years it might be worth enquiring about a visit to check and repair.
A little freshen up can make your trampoline
like new again – see how easy it’s done.
Maintenance points we cover:
- Mats can be rotated, flipped and repainted using heavy duty,
UV coated premium paint
- Springs can be reclipped or replaced
- Performance mats can be restrung and recoated.
- Pits can be cleaned. And pumps checked
- Rubbers & padding can be repaired or replaced